James Bond issued with Xperia™ T Smartphone from Sony
Today at IFA in Berlin, Sony CEO Kaz Hirai revealed that Xperia T, the latest smartphone from its new Xperia range is set to feature in Skyfall – the 23rd James Bond film and first to feature an Xperia smartphone from Sony.
We’ve been in the field with 007 before as Sony Ericsson, with gadgetry featured in previous missions Die Another Day, Casino Royale and Quantum of Solace.
Sony Ericsson first partnered with Bond for Die Another Day starring Pierce Brosnan in 2002, using both the T68i and P800 in the film. Sony Ericsson phones have since featured in all Bond films, with the K800i and M600i making their debuts in Casino Royale, and the C902 bringing limited edition glamour to Quantum of Solace.
Xperia T will be part of a new range of smartphones available upon the film’s release later this year. It features everything you’d expect from a Sony smartphone – stylish design, state-of-the-art specs, easy connectivity and access to premium entertainment experiences anywhere, anytime.
Xperia T provides Sony’s best HD smartphone screen, camera and One-touch connectivity enabled by NFC, with key features including:
- 4.6” HD Reality Display powered by the Mobile Bravia Engine for razor sharp clarity
- 13MP fast capture camera that goes from sleep mode to snap in just over a second
- Full 1080p HD video recording capabilities and a 720p HD front camera for the highest quality content
- PlayStation™ Certified
- Latest generation 1.5GHz dual core processor for improved battery life, fast performance and ultra sharp graphics
- MHL connectivity for viewing content on a big screen without the need for a charger
We’ll be bringing you more details over the next few weeks, so keep your eyes fixed firmly on the blog!
From Xperia with love,