A heads-up for our readers in Japan – we’re excited to announce Xperia AX; a new LTE enabled Xperia smartphone launching before year’s end.
A market variant of Xperia V, Xperia AX is fluent in our arc design language (to fit snugly in the hand), and comes with the highest levels of dust and water resistance.
Xperia AX will feature popular Japan-specific features such as: infrared port data exchange, mobile wallet and mobile TV…
But, that’s not all:
- 4.3″ HD Reality Display screen, powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- 13 MP fast-capture camera with new shooting modes; Superior Auto feature, enabling low-light snapping and Picture Effect that lets you preview snaps using different effects
- Sony’s signature tune-tech, including ClearAudio+ mode for aural clarity
- Sony’s media applications; WALKMAN®, Album and Movies
- Ships running Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
Xperia AX is also NFC enabled – allowing you to enjoy photos and music through an effortless ‘One-touch’ share, doing away with the need for clumsy pairing processes.
For example, you can turn-up-the-volume by touching Xperia AX to MDR-1RBT Prestige headphones and SRS-BTM8/SRS-BTV5 Wireless speaker. Or, how about touching to VAIO Duo 11 or VAIO Tap 20 and easily sending URL info to browse the same webpage from your Xperia AX – pretty cool, right?!