As a company that continues to innovate in NFC, it’s cool because we’re simplifying every day tasks and creating mobile experiences that “just happen”.
So, here’s a quick run down of 5 things you can do with effortless One-touch sharing from Sony -
With a single touch you can…
- share captured memories effortlessly across Sony smartphones, tablet and VAIO computers. The snap of the night that was? The killer shot of an epic holiday? A family picture? No problem – share and share alike.
- enjoy tunes on our NFC-enabled headsets. If you’re that way inclined, no wires might make it a little easier to bop along in public? It’s each to their own with your phone and headset paired.
- instantly crank up the volume by amplifying tunes on our NFC speakers. An instant, easy and convenient way… to start an impromptu party – touch your phone on the speaker and share your tunes with friends.
- make things a little simpler with Xperia SmartTags – customize each tag to automatically carry out tasks and trigger functionality. Long day at work; feeling lazy; early night on the cards? Just touch the “bedroom” tag to mute your phone, set the alarm, deactivate WiFi or whatever other task you choose. Goodnight Vienna
- never fear your phone losing battery before an important call. Don’t sweat it, you can share contact details and web addresses to another smartphone with a single touch. Now there’s no excuse to give that all-important conference call a miss…
Also, don’t forget – our latest Facebook competition ends Tuesday next week. Simply, answer a question based on our new TV ad to be in with a chance of winning an Xperia T and and Xperia V – a Sony smartphone for you and one for the one you share with most!