Announcing Xperia™ VL for the Japanese market
Another exclusive heads up for our readers in Japan – today we announce Xperia VL, set for launch before year’s end.
Xperia VL sports our arc design and is LTE enabled for lightning quick network performance.
Here’s a closer look at key specs:
- 4.3″ HD Reality Display screen, powered by Mobile Bravia Engine 2
- 13 MP fast-capture camera with new shooting modes; Superior Auto feature, enabling low-light snapping and Picture Effect that lets you preview snaps using different effects
- High levels of dust and water resistance
- Sony’s signature tune-tech, including ClearAudio+ mode that lets you effortlessly enjoy audio quality
- Sony’s media applications (WALKMAN® application, Album application and Movies application)
- Ships running Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
As you’d expect, Xperia VL is NFC (Near Field Communication) enabled – allowing you to instantly enjoy photos and music on other devices through an effortless One-touch function, which means less fumbling!
For example, you can crank up your tunes on your MDR-1BT Headphones and SRS-BTM8/SRS-BTV5 speakers with one touch of your Xperia VL. Or, by touching to VAIO® Duo 11 or VAIO® Tap 20 you can share URL info and browse the same webpage from your Xperia VL.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop them below.