A new software update for SmartWatch is now available, bringing cool new features, tweaks and improvements…
Here’s a look at what’s included:
- Six new watch faces, something for everyone – retro, wacky, contemporary… each with different functionality. Wake the watch face up with a double tap, a ‘my gesture’ movement detection or by moving the watch towards you with a twist of the wrist (Motion Clock face). Check out the screenshots below!
- Notification previews – see snippets of your messages, tweets and wall posts, when notified of new interactions
- Smoother search – with around 200 SmartWatch apps (and growing!), we’ve added Categorised sorting/search to make it easier to find what you want
- More intuitive, aligned interface across SmartWatch and Smart Connect, and we’ve also added a QR Code to make connection even simpler if you have a non-Sony Android phone
- Improved battery level indication
The update is available on Google play, and current SmartWatch users will receive a notification in their Android smartphone when it’s ready.
To celebrate the update and functionality, we’re also rolling out some new product features; an improved charging cable and all new wristbands – Sony’s turquoise and purple, along with fresh designs from our partners.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop them in the comments below!